Come and join our team!
It’s time again, from now you could apply for the apprenticeship as businesswoman / businessman in the wholesale and foreign trade (focus on foreign trade).
Start of training: 01st of August 2017
You will get to know the different departments, such as logistics, merchandise sales, distribution and marketing and will work actively together with our team.
- You will communicate with customers and suppliers
- You will assist in the preparation of negotiation talks
- You will calculate prices and transact orders
- You will take over administrative tasks, such as the processing of complaints and bills.
- During your 3-year training you will learn the processes in the departments.
- An attractive remuneration
- working in competent and motivated teams who provide you with advice and practical help
- in-house training
- possibility of company pension
- acquisition of KMK language certificate
- advanced technical college certificate or high school gradiation
- good English skills
- commitment and teamwork
- reliability and a good grasp
- numerical reasoning
- social and communications skills, expression skill and a service-oriented approach
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. If your documents are received, we will immediately send you a confirmation. As we examine each application individually, this may take a few days to complete, to let you know as soon as possible, if and when we get to know us in a personal conversation.
Your application should include the following documents:
- Meaningful letter (no more than one A4 page)
- CV in tabular form
- Testimonies of the last 2 years of school
- Proof of completed internships
Please sent your application in digital form by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: